- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
The 4-hour adventure to Tillicum Village on Blake Island State Park begins at Pier 55 on Seattle's central waterfront. Relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery during the 45-minute narrated cruise from downtown Seattle.
When you arrive at Tillicum Village, make your way up to the longhouse along the pathway strewn with clam shells bleached by the sun. Before you enter the longhouse, take a moment and enjoy an appetizer of clams and nectar. Be sure to crush the empty clam shells when you are finished as it is the tradition to help preserve the path!
Inside the longhouse, watch as whole Chinook salmon is cooked over an alder-wood fire on cedar stakes in the traditional Northwest Coast Indian style. As you finish your buffet meal, the lights dim while the myth and magic come to life in the spellbinding performance featuring the Tillicum Village dancers.
The highly acclaimed show leads visitors through an enchanting tour of the customs, beliefs and dances of the Northwest Coast Indians. In this 25-minute production, the authentic dances are representative of the myths and legends from various tribes along the Northwest Coast. Modern storytelling and symbolism are combined with the theatrics of the stage to enhance the ethnic and cultural heritage of an exceptional people.
After the show, you have approximately 45-minutes of free time when you can watch carving demonstrations, browse through the gift gallery featuring artwork of local artisans or stroll along the pleasant beaches and forest trails.
Finally, board the boat and enjoy the relaxing cruise back to Seattle.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Please make your own way to Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront
Tour returns to the original departure point
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Departs at 11:30am
1:30pm Extended Depature
Extended departure, 1:30pm - 6:00pm
Departs at 4:30pm
- Roundtrip Boat transportation
- Buffet meal
- Northwest Coast Native American dance performance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional Alder Baked Salmon: Savor this centuries‐old treat! The salmon, baked around alder wood fires on cedar stakes, is unlike anything you have ever tasted. Taking approximately one hour to bake slowly to perfection, the salmon retains moisture and takes on a wonderful mild flavor unique to this style of cooking and is served with a signature Juniper Berry Seasoning.
- Signature Beef Stew: This thick meaty stew is full of flavors beef combined with root vegetables and potatoes for a mouth‐watering dish.
- Wild Grain Harvest Rice: Try this wonderful combination of wild and regular rice, cooked to perfection with onions, garlic and a fragrant vegetable stock.
- Warm Whole Grain Tillicum Bread: This rich, dark, slightly‐sweet bread is made with a hint of molasses and served warm with butter. This bread is so popular, in fact, you can even purchase an extra loaf to take home!
- Field Greens Salad: Seasonal greens, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Oregon blue cheese and served with stone ground rosemary dressing or raspberry vinaigrette served on the side.
- Tri‐Colored Bean Salad: A colorful display of marinated creamy‐white cannelli beans and bright, fresh green beans tossed with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and shallots in a red‐wine vinaigrette.
- Fresh Fruit Salad: Assorted melons, grapes, strawberries and pineapple served with a strawberry honey dipping sauce.
- Northwest Dessert Treat: A Northwest inspired finish to your meal.
- Coffee, Tea, Lemonade