- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
- Tæt samvær med naturen og dyrene
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Frokost inkluderet
Your tour begins with a downtown Seattle hotel pickup and a delicious light breakfast including pastries and hot beverages. The drive to Olympic National Park will have plenty of photo stops and you will see a waterfall or two, as well as stop to take a few short interpretive nature walks. Your naturalist guide may lead you on the Marymere Falls trail, which is lined with Old Growth Douglas Fir trees and culminates in a beautiful waterfall. You may also gaze upon the majestic Lake Crescent, a sparkling glacial lake surrounded by mountains.
Weather permitting, you may drive up to Hurricane Ridge, a mountain citadel that puts you at the edge of the park's exceptionally jagged peaks. Olympic marmots and black-tailed deer often show up, and black bears are fairly common. From the meadows at the summit, take in a superb 360-degree view that embraces the surrounding mountains, the strait and the San Juan Islands. During the winter when snow is on the ground, typically mid-October through mid-March, you will strap on snowshoes for this guided nature trek.
At midday, dine on a gourmet picnic of fresh local ingredients and local wines. Select snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the tour. For menu information, please refer to the Itinerary section.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet starter før dette tidspunkt
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Small-Group Olympic National Park Tour from Seattle
- Full-day tour of Olympic National Park
- Guided nature walks
- Morning tea with pastries, full gourmet lunch, select snacks
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional naturalist guide
- Snowshoe gear (during winter months)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Walking and snowshoeing is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Organic and locally-sourced
- Includes a meat (such as grilled salmon or chicken), a grain salad (such as quinoa with roasted vegetables) and a green salad. Sometimes sandwiches or wraps as served in lieu of the meat dish. Vegetarian option available.
- Local wine, Pellegrino water and sodas are included.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.