- Perfekt introduktion for førstegangsbesøgende
- En oplevelse for livet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Afhentning ved hotel inkluderet
- Tur for mindre gruppe
At Glacier Point, if you are looking for hiking time, you have the option to travel down 4-Mile Trail. The trail ends on Southside Drive and from there you can take a shuttle or cross the Swinging Bridge and follow the trail to meet back up with your guide at Yosemite Lodge in the Yosemite Valley.
If you choose not to hike, you will continue to drive back to Chinquapin and down to the Yosemite Valley. You'll start from the Tunnel View to see Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, The Chapel, Sentinel Bridge, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls. The group will take a break here for lunch and walk to base of Yosemite Falls. You can find all types of food and beverages at Yosemite Café for a reasonable price and visit the souvenir gift shops. Afterward you'll visit the meadows in front of El Capitan to see if anyone is rock climbing. From there you will drive along side of Merced River and look at President Roosevelt and John Muir campsite. On the way back you'll stop at The Pioneer Village History Center and also the historical landmark Wawona Hotel where you can view the young sequoias of the park.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
From Oakhurst- Any hotel in Oakhurst area
Oakhurst Departure 7-8 am
Most hotels in the area we pickup guests at their hotels
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Depart from Oakhurst
This option allows guests who are staying closer to the Southgate of Yosemite to relax and enjoy the same highlights of Yosemite as our tour from Fresno but with less travel time.
Depart from Fresno
Guests can be picked up and dropped off at hotels near River Park and Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
Glacier Point Walk
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Suggested gratuity is $25 per couple or individual)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either:
- A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat
- A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.