Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a driver-guide.
- Dagtur (destination A til B)
- Perfekt introduktion for førstegangsbesøgende
- Tur for mindre gruppe
Stop in the town of San Giorgio for a look inside its 13th-century church with its magnificent altar. Predating the church by nearly five centuries, the stone-canopied altar is the Church of San Giorgio’s crowning glory, beautifully preserved and complete with its original carvings. Head outside to take in views over the lakeside town of Sirmione set against Lake Garda, and then continue your journey through the region.
Pass along country roads fringed by olive groves and vineyards, and then stop at a local winery for a tour. Explore the vineyard and learn about the prestigious amarone wine that’s produced in the region. Translating as ‘the great bitter,’ amarone is a rich and dry red wine that’s made from partially dried Valpolicella grapes. Sample a selection of the estate’s wine, and perhaps purchase a bottle to take home, if you wish.
Continue from the rural countryside to the town of Verona, the historical home of the world’s best-known love story: Romeo and Juliet. Enjoy roughly three hours of free time to explore the city independently. Ask your driver-guide for a cafe recommendation for lunch (own expense), shop ‘til you drop at Piazza delle Erbe or pay a visit to Juliet’s House to see the balcony that inspired Shakespeare.
Meet your driver-guide at the prearranged time, and then relax on your journey back to Venice. Your day trip finishes with a drop-off at the start point.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Verona attractions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Infant seats are available on request, please specify at time of booking
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.