Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs yearly between December and March. The date is subject to change.
- Her får du noget for pengene
- Populær hos børnene
- Frokostbuffet inkluderet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Omfattende bustur
- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
Once you reach the ski park ”Tanbara” in Gunma Prefecture, you can channel your inner child and try the snow-related activities available - you can rent a bob sleigh, or just engage in a snowball fight.
You will then stop by at a restaurant to have seasonal ingredients, crabs or deep-water shrimps for lunch.
After lunch, you will go to Farm Harada where you can try to pick your own strawberries on a local farm (around 30 minutes), before heading back to Tokyo.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
- Gracery Hotel : At the entrance of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (1F)
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel : The 3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku - 7:20am
- Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel - 7:50am
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Departure time : 7:50 am At the Information desk, near the Club Tourism Pamphlet Stand. 3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Around 10 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (South Exit)
Departure time : 7:20 am At the entrance of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku( 1F) Around 5 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (East Exit)
- Buffet lunch
- All-you-can-eat strawberries
- Transportation by coach
- Admission fees as per the itinerary
- Local guide
- Brochure with information about the sightseeing spots
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide information of nationality
- 0-2 year old Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- It is strongly recommended to wear thicker clothes or bring extra clothes and gloves for the snow. It is also advised to wear a pair of walking shoes.
- Fruit ripening time varies slightly according to weather. In some cases, pre-picked fruits might be served instead of fresh fruit picking activity.
- Minimum numbers apply; There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted 4 days prior to your travel date and offered an alternative or full refund
- Delays, shortenings of the tour or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to refund
- If the tour operator has to cancel the tour because of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond their control, this will be decided by 3pm the day before tour departure; you will be informed by e-mail and suggest a new departure date or receive full refund
- English or Chinese speaking tour conductor or staff will accompany the tour. The accompanied staff will give you basic information in English or Chinese, however, she doesn't give detailed information about places visited