- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
- Frokostbuffet inkluderet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Omfattende bustur
After stopping at Tokendai Harbour, head to Togendai Station, where you will take the Hakone Ropeway for approximately 16 minutes to Owakudani Station. From the station, walk to Owakudani Valley, where you will have around 45 minutes to take in the breathtaking sights.
Then, pick up by coach bus and head to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a buffet lunch in Akakara Gotemba including 67 kinds of dishes such as beef, pork and chicken yakiniku, deep-fried chicken, kushikatsu skewered meat cutlet with miso, dessert, etc.
After lunch, make a pitstop at the Gotemba premium outlet for two hours to shop for souvenirs. From there, your guide will escort you back to Tokyo, where your tour concludes.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
8:10am (Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel)
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Meeting place at Gracery Hotel
Departure time : 7:50 am At the entrance of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku( 1F) Around 5 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (East Exit)
Meet at Shinjuku Washington Ht
Departure time : 8:10 am At the Information desk, near the Club Tourism Pamphlet Stand. 3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Around 10 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (South Exit)
Mt Fuji view from Gotemba premium outlet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Buffet lunch
- Transportation by coach
- Wi-Fi and power outlets on board coach
- Admission fees as per the itinerary
- Local guide
- Brochure with information about the sightseeing spots
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide nationality at the time of booking, use Special Requirements field
- Infants, 0-2 year old, are free provided they don't require a seat
- Minimum numbers apply; There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted 4 days prior to your travel date and offered an alternative or full refund
- Visibility may be impacted by bad weather, making Mt. Fuji views unavailable
- Strolling in Owakudani maybe not be allowed depending on safety issues
- Please note you may ride a bus to Owakudani, should the ropeway not be operating
- Please note there are areas closed due to heavy volcanic gas
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
- Changes to the tour due to the weather or other circumstances are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to refund
- If the tour operator has to cancel the tour because of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond their control, this will be decided by 3pm the day before tour departure; you will be informed by e-mail and suggest a new departure date or receive full refund
- Basic English and Chinese speaking guide