- Oplev de vilde dyr i deres naturlige miljø
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
- Frokost inkluderet
- Tag en sejltur, og se seværdighederne fra vandsiden
- Afhentning ved hotel inkluderet
After meeting your diving professional who will offer a detailed dive briefing, get kitted out in full scuba gear and have an introduction to the various dive sites. When your group is ready, you'll head out into the beautiful turquoise waters of Taormina’s bays and get ready for your underwater experience. You’ll enjoy two dives with a break in between.
Discover Taormina's plethora of fish and invertebrates: sponge colonies, red star fish, sea pikes, seahorses, rays, and lobsters just a few meters below the surface. Marvel at the sea life and feel free to ask any questions about the creatures you see.
Before heading underwater, enjoy a scenic ride on the dive boat and admire the magnificent views of "Isola Bella" and "Grotta Azzurra”.
You can dive in many interesting spots along the Taormina coastline such as the Roman columns where a Roman ship carrying marble columns sunk off the Cape of Taormina 2000 years ago. Today, you can still see their remains at a depth of 24 meters. Starting from the site of Naxos Calcara that was one of the first landing sites of the Greeks in Sicily, you can travel along to the Roman Columns, the marine park of Isola Bella, the beautiful bay of the blue caves, and finally arrive at the rock 'du Zio Innaru' next to the bay of Taormina Mazzarò.
The crew will be on hand throughout this experience to guarantee your safety and enjoyment with care and professionalism.
At the end of the tour enjoy a delicious fish based meal in a typical Sicilian 'trattoria' just a few meters from the crystal waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Tidspunkter kan blive ændret på grund af lokale trafikforhold.
- The tour ends at Isola Bella nature reserve
- Drop-off not Included
- To head back to the center of Taormina, take the cable car, located in a walking distance from Isola Bella nature reserve
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Isola Bella Diving Tour
- Pick up in central located meeting point in Taormina
- Boat ride along the coastline of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- 2 dives with certified scuba diving guide
- Air supply underneath the boat and an oxygen tank and first aid kit on board
- First class equipment
- Refreshments on board, soft drinks, seasonal fresh fruit, Sicilian liquors with local biscuits
- Fish-based lunch, drinks included: 1/2Lt mineral water, 1/4 Lt local wine
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is subject to cancellation in the case of adverse weather or sea conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- All divers will be asked to complete a registration form
- The dive boat is a comfortable 7.50 meter diving RIB with a roof
- Please inform us of any food allergies in advance
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and your own towel are recommended
- All dives are within the recreational no decompression limits
- We recommend you be careful of jellyfish
- English only to enhance the quality of the experience
- Clients are required to be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Drinks included: 1/2Lt mineral water, 1/4 Lt local wine
- Children participating must be at least 10 years old, certified divers and accompanied by one of the parents
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.