Numbers are limited to 6 on this small-group hiking tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
- Morgenmad inkluderet
- Middag inkluderet
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Fuldt beskrevet tur
- Kom tæt på naturen og de vilde dyr
- Øjeblikkelig bekræftelse
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Perfekt introduktion for førstegangsbesøgende
- Oplev de vilde dyr i deres naturlige miljø
- Tur for mindre gruppe
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Sug atmosfæren til dig på en vandretur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder inden dette tidspunkt. Du skal kontakte den lokale turarrangør for at få det nøjagtige afhentningstidspunkt bekræftet.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
3-Day East Coast and Hualien Tour from Taipei with twin shared accommodation
3-Day East Coast and Hualien Tour from Taipei
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English guide
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities and equipment
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and swimwear
- This tour requires minimum 4 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
After hotel pickup, leave bustling Taipei behind and relax on the drive to Hualien in the comfort of your luxury sedan or 8-seater van, depending on the number of people in the group.
Along this scenic route, stop at King Car Whisky Distillery for a tour of the impressive facility. See exhibits about the whiskey distillation process, followed by a tasting of the Kavalan Whisky produced on-site.
Back in your vehicle, enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Pacific Ocean, passing the 13-mile (21-km) stretch of the Cingshuei Cliffs and stopping for a quick photo op if your group requests one.
After hotel check-in, try your hand at night shrimp fishing in the stream, followed by a barbecued shrimp dinner, served at the riverbank.
Overnight: Accommodation in Hualien
Day 2: Hualien (B)
Fortify yourself with a hotel breakfast in preparation for a full-day itinerary. First, your guide takes you to Mukumugi (aka the Mugua River Valley) for a 4-hour hike along the crystal-clear river. A permit is needed to enter the area, limiting the number of visitors in order to preserve its quality. As there are plenty of prime swimming spots where you can climb down to the water, be sure to bring a waterproof camera to record your adventures, or simply enjoy the views.
Afterward, pay a visit to a well-protected ecological park and an aboriginal settlement to learn about the history and daily customs of the valley’s indigenous inhabitants.
Your final stop is Liyu Lake, the largest lake in Hualien County. Hop on a bike and pedal around the serene lake, following your guide past paddleboats and green forested hills that flank the lake’s perimeter. The 2-mile (3-km) paved path over flat terrain makes for an easy ride. Perhaps walk along the raised wooden walkway to a three-story lookout tower for the views before returning by vehicle to your hotel.
In the evening, satisfy your appetite with local specialties including wontons, steamed pork buns, oyster pancakes and more (at your own expense).
Overnight: Accommodation in Haulien
Day 3: Hualien – Taipei (B)
After a hotel breakfast, prepare for another active day, this time in Taroko National Park. When you arrive, embark on a gentle hike along the 1-mile (2-km) Baiyang Waterfall Trail, originally built as a road for engineers assessing the valley’s potential for hydroelectric power before Taroko Gorge became a national park.
Walk with your guide through seven tunnels until you reach a concrete bridge that connects you to the Water Curtain Tunnel at the trail’s end. Then watch the spectacular cascade of water splashing into the tunnel, created by spring water falling from the roof, or dare to walk inside for a soak.
Hear the Chinese fairy tale about the site and take a memorable driving tour of the world’s largest marble canyon — surrounded by the spectacular mountains, gorges and pristine water of Taroko National Park — before returning to Taipei to be dropped off at your hotel.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.