- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Alle skatter, brændselsafgifter og servicegebyrer inkluderet
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
First meet up with the guide at your hotel lobby between 9am to 9:30am, depending on your hotel location. Hop on a bus and head over to Gwanghwamun Gate, the main gate founded by the first king of the Joseon Dynasty. Next, explore Gyeongbok Palace (or Changdeok Palace on Tuesdays), arguably the most beautiful and the grandest of all five palaces. Then, pass by the Presidential Blue House, also called Cheong Wa Dae, the presidential residence - did you know that Korea's current resident is the first female president and is the daughter of Korea's late president from the 1970s?
In order to recuperate, lunch will be provided which typically is seasonal local food. Due to Korea's dramatic weather change and 4-different seasons, the lunch changes by the month!
For the next stop, head to Myeongdong, one of the busiest places in Seoul and among Korea's premier shopping destinations. Then explore Namsangol Hanok Village where there are five restored traditional Korean houses and a pavilion, a pond and a time capsule. Next, visit N Seoul Tower, offering panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas. Finally, you'll have a chance to go shopping at a ginseng, makeup and jewelry store and then transfer back to your hotel.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Tidspunkter kan blive ændret på grund af lokale trafikforhold.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Seoul Highlights 1 Day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (any hotel in Seoul)
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- After booking, please contact the local tour operator to confirm where you would like to be picked up and the pickup time; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary above is subject to change due to local circumstances
- Minimum 2 adults for departs. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.