- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Alle skatter, brændselsafgifter og servicegebyrer inkluderet
- Frokost inkluderet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
Next, head north from Seoul to Unification Park, built to pay tribute to the soldiers who fought in defense of the South during the Korean War. You might notice Koreans here offering up prayers for reunification in the future. Take a break for a traditional Korean lunch.
Hop back on the bus and pass by Imjingak Bridge, also known as the Freedom Bridge, once used by repatriated soldiers and POWs returning from the north. With a valid passport in hand, continue on to the UN Camp Bonifas to get a security briefing before your visit to Panmunjom, the only place where North and South Koreans can come in contact on a daily basis. The JSA area is located in a very intense area of the world, so be prepared to go through a strict security checkpoint.
Head back toward Seoul, where you will be dropped off at the President Hotel at around at about 4:30pm.
This tour includes all entrance fees, taxes, and handling charges, but additional food and drinks, optional gratuities, and hotel pickup/drop-off are not included. Remember to wear comfortable shows, as a fair amount of walking – sometimes on uneven surfaces – is involved. The tour is not recommended for those with back conditions, heart conditions, or mobility restrictions.
Please note: The areas you'll be visiting enforce a dress code. Please refrain from wearing outerwear made from sheer or stretch material (warm-up pants, leggings, etc.), sports uniforms or athletic clothing of any kind, clothing with military-style camouflage, or leather vests and riding chaps. Tripods are prohibited. A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Tidspunkter kan blive ændret på grund af lokale trafikforhold.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Across N. Korea
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transportation with driver
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from the Hotel President
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions and military reasons
- In case military or other official considerations prevent entry into the JSA there will not be a refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A current valid passport copy must be sent to the tour operator upon confirmation of booking
- For tours not on Saturday, the UN requires a scanned color copy of all passengers' passports at least 7 days before the travel day. Please send your passport copy to the local tour operator within 3 days upon making the booking. Your reservation will be canceled automatically if your passport copy is not received on time
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please check the restricted countries for this tour: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, South Korea, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria
- The following attire and accessories are specially prohibited during the JSA Tour:
- Outer articles of clothing which are sheer or stretch material such as warm-ups pants and leggings
- Sports uniforms, logos or athletic clothing of any kind
- Clothing with military-style camouflage, including hunting apparel
- Leather "biker" vests and leather riding chaps
- Umbrellas (except for during periods of precipitation)
- Tripods (except for authorized media)
- Tour does not operate Saturday, Sunday, Monday or National Holidays
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.