Saturday is the perfect day to explore the area because it’s not nearly as busy as during the week. This tour explores the traditional and the contemporary.
We will stop to enjoy snacks and typical drinks of the city then work our way to the imposing Martinelli building. Built in 1929, with 30 floors and standing 130 meters high, it was once considered the tallest building in the world, outside the United States.
After we permeate ourselves in history and culture, the group will be taken to meet an occupation that is aligned with the city’s art movement.
Then, a quick stop inside a shopping center that is the heart of rock culture and a meeting point for various urban tribes.
We’ll get a very different ride to go to Redbull Station, where the group will learn more about the fighting style that is disguised as dance, which originated during Brazil’s slavery period and is now an important part of the country’s culture. After this busy day, we will end our tour at a bar, where visitors will learn more about another African legacy: feijoada!
After the tour, those who want to enjoy the rest of the day in one of São Paulo’s trendiest areas, which is also quite busy and lively, can continue to hang out.
Note: Our itinerary is subject to last minute changes.
Suggestion for before the tour: Take a look inside Sé Cathedral, one of the five largest neo-Gothic churches in the world.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
We chose a point with easy access for you to return home.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The city experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- Vacancies are limited and, unfortunately, we may not have space for any companions who have not registered beforehand and didn't receive a confirmation email
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.