- Valg mellem flere afgange i dagens løb
- Tæt samvær med naturen og dyrene
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
Next we race to Catto Cay (Bird Island) where we will slow idle around the shallows and peek at the Magnificent Frigate, Fish Hawks, Red-foot Booby or whatever creature that decides to make an appearance. If you have selected the "15-mile Circuit" you will then follow your guide through a barrier reef into Grahams Harbor where Eagle Ray and Shark sightings are common. You will then head back to Bonefish Bay (the beach at Club Med) for a total circuit of about 15 miles.
If you choose the "Full-Island Circuit" you will visit Green Cay (Iguana Island) and Catto Cay (Bird Island) just like the "15-mile Circuit" but instead of heading back to the beach at Club Med we will continue around to the Atlantic (east facing) side of San Salvador. On the east side of San Salvador which is rugged and mostly uninhabited we will pull into Pink Sand Beach cove to rest. On this beach we usually scour the pale pink sand for Sand Dollars and simply soak in the sights of absolutely unspoiled and untouched nature.
After Pink Sand Beach we head south for about 20min to the Lagoon (Pigeon Creek) where it is always calm and super quiet. In the Lagoon we will stop on a sandbar, lay with the starfish and swim with the turtles and sting rays that make this area home. Next we shoot out of the lagoon around the southeastern tip of San Salvador for an all out thrill ride complete with with big open water swells as we head west and calm shoreline as we hug the beach heading northward back to the beach at Club Med. All in all this adventure totals about 3-3.5 hours covering about 36 miles.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
1-hour long, 15-mile circuit that visits Iguana Island (a.k.a Green Cay), Bird Island (Catto Cay), and Graham's Harbour.
3.5-hour, 36-mile circuit that visits Iguana Island (a.k.a Green Cay), Bird Island (Catto Cay) and then continues on a full island tour.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The tour is guided primarily for safety reasons however there are lots of opportunities for riders to ride freely.
- A health and liability waiver must be signed before tour
- Maximum 2 people per jet ski
- Minimum age to rent is 18 years (primary renter)
- Minimum driving age is 16 years
- Children are allowed if their feet can firmly touch the bottom of the foot wells on the jet ski and their chin can clear the handle bars.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.