Then, take a seat in a trolley, which takes you through an interactive exhibit, and learn about the Bacardi brand and family-owned business. See a recreation of the original distillery in Cuba, as well as memorabilia and photographs showing Bacardi’s history. Take a whiff of displays of rum you pass by and get to know the different varieties of the spirit. At the bottling plant, gain insight into the fermentation and production process.
After the tour, you’ll have time to browse the gift shop and purchase rum and souvenirs to take home.
Back aboard your minivan, you’re off to Old San Juan, the second oldest city in the New World. A National Historic Preservation site, this charming town dates back to 1513.
Drive past well-preserved examples of Spanish colonial architecture, including the white-marbled Capitol Building facing the Atlantic and the Spanish Moorish architecture of Casa de España. As you wind your way through the hilly and narrow streets, learn about Old San Juan’s history.
Pass parts of the massive City Wall, or La Muralla, nearly 20 feet (6 meters) thick and up to 60 feet (18 meters) tall in certain places. Then, stretch your legs with a stop at San Cristobal Fort, built in 1785. Your guide shares insight into the largest Spanish military structure in the New World, explaining its innovative layout and its tumultuous history in guarding the city from attack. Capture mesmerizing views of San Juan Bay and 400-year-old El Morro Fort.
Your half-day tour ends with time for shopping along Old San Juan’s blue cobblestone streets before drop-off at your hotel.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Tour does not pickup from Old San Juan. Guests can meet from the closest pickup location at the Condado Plaza Hotel.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Casa Bacardi and Old San Juan Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fee for the Bacardi Distillery
- Entrance fee for the Cristobal Fort
- 12-ounce handcrafted Bacardi rum cocktail
- Commemorative souvenir cup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Transport does not pickup from cruise ship port (go to the Condado Plaza Hotel for pickup)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not available for the St Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, Gran Melia Golf Resort or El Conquistador Resort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not available from Old San Juan
- Tour buses are wheelchair accessible, but do not have a wheelchair lift. Must have a folding wheelchair.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.