- Tæt samvær med naturen og dyrene
- Valg mellem flere afgange i dagens løb
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
When you arrive, go inside and grab the provided audio headset for the self-guided 'Cellhouse' tour, which leads you through the former prison and illuminates what life was like as an inmate. See where prisoners such as Al Capone spent their time as you enter a cell, take a look at solitary confinement, walk in the cafeteria, and more. Plus, enjoy views of the bay, bridges, and San Francisco skyline.
After your Alcatraz tour, return to the water on your 90-minute RIB cruise, which takes you past the Ferry Building, the Presidio, Alcatraz, and the waterfront. Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge, and visit the beloved Pier 39 sea lions for an up-close look, no binoculars needed. With narration by your captain, you’ll learn something new about this historical area, and view the waterfront in a way that’s unlike any other experience on the bay. Other sights include the WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine, Fort Point, Yerba Buena Island and Treasure Island, AT&T Park (during baseball games), San Francisco Fire Boat Pier, the 1898-built Ferry Building, and Coit Tower. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Your tour ends with a souvenir from the San Francisco Chocolate Factory: an Alcatraz–themed or bay cruise–themed tin of chocolates.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing
10:30am, 1pm, or 3:30pm; call the local tour operator for more options (contact info provided after booking)
You must check in at Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time, selected when booking
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
9:10am Alcatraz Departure
Explore the bay and see it all on this Alcatraz / Bay Voyager cruise combo. This option includes a 9:10am Alcatraz departure ticket.
- RIB cruise ticket
- Wet-weather gear for the cruise (West Marine jacket and Helly Hansen pants)
- Round-trip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island (US$33 value)
- Audio walking tour of Alcatraz
- One Alcatraz or bay cruise tin of chocolates
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required to board the Alcatraz ferry
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes