- Fuldt beskrevet tur
- Ledes af en registreret guide
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Privat guide giver en mere personlig oplevelse
Our visit begins on the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum, built by the Emperors of the Flavian dynasty. Learn about its rich history of gladiators, slaves, and ferocious animals - and also cruelty, discipline, and clemency.
Moving on we will visit the area that witnessed the birth and development of the Roman civilization: the Forum, which was the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic. Some of the most ancient places of worship can be found in the forum and visitors can still glimpse the remains of venerable temples.
This tour evokes images of Roman senators, soldiers, matrons, and orators, so it feels like they are with us today as we walk from the Colosseum to the Forum.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Professional Blue Badge guide
- Colosseum skip-the-line ticket
- Walking tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- No Liquids inside the Colosseum, including water, spray, oil, sun-cream... ecc