- Oplev de vilde dyr i deres naturlige miljø
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
Your hike begins at Parque Lage, one of the nicest parks in Rio de Janeiro and a historical and scenic part of the city. This Corcovado hiking tour takes you into a sector of the Tijuca National Park which is home to a lush Atlantic Forest so you have great chances to see animals that inhabit this place including capuchin monkeys, toucans, hawks and skunks.
From Parque Lage, you will go along the trail crossing a few river streams and buildings from the times of the empire and the coffee cycle. The hike requires a moderate physical effort because you will overcome steep climbs through dense jungle and some natural obstacles along the way. Near the summit, your guide will lead you to a slab that serves as a viewpoint for ecotourism lovers to have the first view from above the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Moving on in the trail, you'll cross the tracks of the Corcovado train and finally reach the ultimate goal of the tour: the statue of Christ the Redeemer. The entrance to the statue is already included in the tour. On top of Corcovado with the statue of Christ the Redeemer, you can see the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, the Jockey Club, the railroad where it passes the Corcovado Train, the Ganabara Bay, the Botafogo cove, the Aterro do Flamengo, the Sugar Loaf montain, the Morro da Urca, the Pedra da Gávea, the Pedra Bonita and the other mountains of the Tijuca Forest. One of the most beautiful viewpoints of Rio de Janeiro.
After visiting this landmark, the descent is by the same trail back to Parque Lage. The total time duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Tidspunkter kan blive ændret på grund af lokale trafikforhold.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Corcovado Hiking - private
2 or more persons private group with round-trip transportation and tickets included. Tours every day.
Corcovado Hiking - 1 person
1-person private tour with round-trip transportation and tickets included. Tours every day.
Corcovado Hiking Regular Tour
Open groups where anyone can join. No transportation, meeting point based tour. 1 or more persons. Starting point: Rua Jardim Botânico, 414 - Jardim Botânico (Parque Lage parking)
Corcovado Hiking Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Admission fee to Christ the Redeemer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (in selected hotels if private option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any item not listed as included
- Transportation is not included in regular tour option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A high amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.