- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
This tour will definitely be a unique experience for all divers. Silfra fissure is located directly on top of the continental rift valley that is separating the continental plates of Europe and North America. Your diving adventure will start with pick up from your accommodation in Reykjavik, or if you have your own car you can choose meet at Thingvellir National park.
After your certified PADi Divemaster has provided you with all necessary diving gear as well as a briefing and short instructions, start with your first dry-suit dive for the day. The current in the fissure is very slow and offers enough time to explore the different lava formations of the rift. The blue color of the water and visibility are unique in the world. Often, the density of the water itself limits the visibility. After the first dive you will warm up a little bit, before its time for your second and last dive for the day which will take you deeper down into the crystal clear fissure.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Meet us there: If you plan to meet us on location, the meeting point is at the Information Center in Thingvellir National Park. The Information Center is located by the campsite. Please note that the Information Center is not the same as the Visitor Center.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Dive between the continental plates
- 2 dry-suit dives in Silfra Fissure
- All necessary dive equipment
- Certified divemaster
- Silfra admission fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Requirements: PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent; PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and Dry Suit Diver recommended
- Since you will be wearing snorkeling/dive mask to see underwater, there can be nothing in the way of the seal to keep them from filling up with water; That is, you can not wear glasses underneath the mask; You will have to go without them, so wear contact lenses or bring your own goggles with prescription
- Please note: This is a challenging dive where you need to be capable of carrying heavy equipment up to 1300ft (400m).
- It is highly recommended that your last dive was within 24 months ago. If your last dive was not within this time period we recommend taking a refreshment course before diving in Silfra.
- Like all divers should be aware of, it is strongly advised to wait 24hrs after diving to fly.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.