Enjoy a unique dining experience at Walter Peak where the menu showcases food and wine from the wider Central Otago region. Chefs prepare a tasty selection of meats on the outdoor grill, while fresh, seasonal salads and vegetables are available from the dining area of the Colonel’s Homestead. Top off lunch with a selection of delicious sweet treats and local cheeses.
Before or after lunch, the rural demonstrator will give guests an insight into life in the New Zealand high country by providing an entertaining farm show including working sheep dogs and sheep shearing.
- Valg mellem morgen- eller eftermiddagsafgang
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Turen velegnet for kørestolsbrugere
- Frokostbuffet inkluderet
- Også mulighed for vegetarmad
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
Your lunch starts with a cruise aboard the historic TSS Earnslaw across to Walter Peak High Country Farm. Once there, you can sit back on the lakeside terrace of the Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant and savor the delicious aromas as our chef has the best of local produce, sizzling away on the grill.
Our lunch menu has been refreshed with the introduction of our new executive chef, so you'll have a plenty to choose from our seasonal menu - salads, vegetables, succulent meat cooked on the outdoor rotisserie or grill. If you’re vegetarian, don’t worry, you are well catered for too. Then finish your meal with a scrumptious dessert.
After your lunch, you can join an entertaining farm demonstration or explore the beautiful lakeside gardens.
Please note: The TSS Earnslaw will be on survey 15 May - 12 June 2016 and will NOT be operating. During this period travel to and from Walter Peak is by launch and the lower price reflects this change.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Depart 12.00pm, Return 3.30pm: All year
Please check in 20mins prior to departure.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
10am departure - all year (except survey period) (During survey period 21 May - 19 June 2016, the Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch will not available).
12noon departure - all year (except survey period) (During survey period 21 May - 19 June 2016, the Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch will not available).
Colonel's Homestead, Walter Peak
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gourmet BBQ lunch
- Farm tour
- Live English commentary on board as well as interpretation handouts in English, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Thai, Korean and Chinese
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The TSS Earnslaw will be on survey 15 May - 12 June 2016 and will NOT be operating. During this period travel to and from Walter Peak is by launch and the lower price reflects this change.
- Full bar services operate on the TSS Earnslaw as it cruises to and from Walter Peak and at the Colonel’s Homestead.This is at your own expense.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.