Visit several of the 40 microbreweries and brewpubs that give Portland its national reputation for beer. Most of these beloved breweries brew their beers on site, and some you'll visit may include Bridgeport, Deschutes, the McMenamin's Crystal Ballroom, Lucky Labrador, New Old Lompoc, Rogue and Tugboat Brewing.
In addition to sampling refreshing, fresh-brewed beer, you’ll also take behind-the-scenes tours to see where the magic happens!
In between breweries, your guide will point out the city’s best bars, restaurants and local hotspots in the downtown area, the Pearl District and northwest Portland. Pass famous Powell's Books, one of the world's largest independent bookstores, and cycle past coffee drinkers outside Stumptown Coffee.
If time permits, you’ll finish your tour with a pint at a cozy local tap room before heading back to the starting point.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Local guide
- Beer tastings
- Use of bike and all necessary equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.