- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Oplev fortiden på en historisk tur
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved havnen inkluderet
In Olympia, walk around 2,000-year-old monuments and buildings, and imagine the splendor of ancient Olympia, described as “the most beautiful place in Greece” by the Greek orator Lysias, who was famous for his speeches circa 400 BC.
With your private guide, visit the Archaeological Site of Olympia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where numerous exhibits are on display. Marvel at the ruins of the Temple of Zeus, which once housed the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. See the remains of the first Olympic stadium, the gymnasium, the Palaestra and the Heraeon (also known as the Temple of Hera), the oldest temple in Olympia.
Discover the beginnings of the Olympic Games at the Archaeological Museum before heading off to modern Olympia. Enjoy an hour of free time in the city to explore or get a snack before you return to the Katakolon port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Katakolon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 9 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat are charged as adults.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Ancient Olympia, Archaeological Site and Archaeological Museum might be closed on Sundays and bank holidays
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.