- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Øjeblikkelig bekræftelse
- Middag inkluderet
For a more complete cookery experience, upgrade to the 6-hour class. Begin in the mid-afternoon with a visit to an open-air food market near Paris' Latin Quarter. Wander the stalls and markets with your instructor and admire the range and quality of produce on sale. Pick up the ingredients you’ll need to prepare your meal, then head to the cookery school to start planning and cooking.
During your 2-hour cooking time, follow your menu plan and enjoy a glass of wine or two as you work. With your 4-course dinner ready, head into the dining area with your fellow cooks to enjoy the delicious meal you’ve prepared. With half a bottle of white and red wine to complement the flavors, sample one French cheese and learn the fine art of pairing food with wine.
After your meal, listen as your host sheds light on the traditions and customs concerning French culture and cuisine. Food is a huge part of the French national identity and plays a strong role in the country’s history, geography and sociology. You will receive electronic copies of your recipes after you leave the class.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Cooking Class & Dinner
Cooking class including wine and 4-course dinner, departing at 17:45pm
Market, Cooking Class & Dinner
Cooking class including market visit, wine and 4-course dinner, departing at 4:30pm
Paris Evening Cooking Class Including 4-Course Dinner and Optional Market Visit
- Professional instructor
- Market visit (if option selected)
- Use of required equipment and attire
- 4-course dinner
- White and red wine (half a bottle per person)
- Electronic copy of recipes
- A complimentary Drop-Stop for the perfect pour every time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note: there are two departure points depending on the option selected, please check the address in the voucher
- Salmon tartare with yuzu (Japanese vinaigrette), served on a soy-poached turnip
- Parisian-style coq au vin
- A selected fine cheese
- Poached peach, raspberry coulis, and homemade vanilla ice cream
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.