- Oplev de vilde dyr i deres naturlige miljø
- Tag en sejltur, og se seværdighederne fra vandsiden
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Kom tæt på naturen og de vilde dyr
Ballestas islands is an excellent opportunity to see large families of over 100 sea lions sleeping on the shores, basking in the sun on the rocks or some barking loudly in efforts to protect their territory. Spot cormorants, the Peruvian booby and Peruvian pelican as well as other impressive varieties of sea bird species and Humboldt penguins nesting together in small groups. Feeling lucky? Watch the waters for dolphins.
Apart from the abundant marine and bird life found here, the Ballestas Islands are also very well known for the guano (seabird droppings) deposited on the island over thousands of years which creates a natural reserve of nitrogen-rich fertilizer over 50 meters deep in some areas. The guano came to be Peru's #1 export in the mid-19th century however today the extraction of guano has been regulated to every 10 years.
The return trip to Paracas is a quick, very windy, direct boat ride to the dock. Upon arrival at 10:00 am, your first tour will come to an end. You will have some time to take photos of the friendly pelicans that hang out on the shoreline beside the dock. Then, make your way to the same departure point for your next tour.
At 11:00am we will depart for the Paracas National Reserve for a guided tour through this pristine natural reserve. Visit the Mirador de Flamencos o Parihuanas and see ‘La Catedral’ rock formation created by wind and sea erosion. See the Playa Roja, unique to the Peruvian coast with fossils of ancient marine life. End your trip at Playa Lagunillas for lunch and time to enjoy the beach before returning to the town of Paracas where your trip will come to an end at 3:00 pm.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
(Paracas Explorer Office in Paracas located inside the Ballestas Island hotel, A.H.ALAN GARCIA PEREZ mz -LT 9 EL CHACO)
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Playa Roja at Paracas National Reserve
- Ballestas Islands Boat Ride
- Paracas National Reserve Tour
- English-speaking guides
- Ballestas Islands & Paracas National Reserve Entrance Fees (18 Soles)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure you bring adequate clothing to keep you protected from the cool ocean air, the sun and spray from the sea. Bring a pair of binoculars to get a closer look at the birds and sea lions. If you are prone to motion sickness, you should take medication about a half-hour before you board.
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.