- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Bliver hurtigt udsolgt
- Perfekt introduktion for førstegangsbesøgende
- Tur for mindre gruppe
Meet your guide at St. Paul’s Chapel to hear personal insight into the drama that unfolded here. The church offered families and friends a place to pray, offer support, and await news in the immediate aftermath of the attacks, as testified by the hand-drawn cards and memorials, personal memorabilia, and photographs that still hang at this poignant site.
Next, follow your guide to see special places you might miss, away from the major landmarks. One such site is the American Express 11 Tears Memorial, a strikingly personal tribute to the 11 AmEx employees that lost their lives on 9/11. Plus, see the Winter Garden, destroyed in the attack and now restored to its former glory.
Next, head to the Twin Reflecting Pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Center and engraved with the names of each victim. Learn about the nuances that make the site more touching, such as how staff place a single rose in the name of each victim on their birthdays. Visit the Fireman’s Memorial to pay tribute to those brave men and women who worked around-the-clock after the attacks. See the Survivor’s Tree, a single tree which miraculously survived the attacks and was nursed back to health by New Yorkers as a symbol of their enduring strength.
The highlight of your tour includes a visit to the One World Observatory. The guided portion of your tour ends here after your guide prepares you for your independent visit and provides you with a pre-reserved admission ticket that guarantees entry, no matter the size of the crowds. Inside the lobby you’ll find videos about the production of this incredible structure — said to be the strongest in the world — and of the men and women who built it.
Then board a ‘skypod’ to travel through time and space. Created in association with Universal Studios, these elevators feature LCD screens on which you’ll watch the changing face of New York from the 1600s to today while ascending 102 floors in just 42 seconds. Disembark at the top of One World Tower for incredible panoramic views over NYC.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
One World Observatory
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved admission to One World Observatory (tickets only)
- Professional local guide
- Guide at the One World Observatory
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Food and beverages
- 9/11 Memorial Museum visit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note you will need to pass through airport-style security to enter One World Observatory, and unavoidable lines can build up as people pass through security. Certain items are not permitted in the Observatory and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to One World Observatory's guidelines on specific prohibited items
- Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16 inches high by 18 inches long will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue
- No food or beverages may be brought into One World Observatory
- Observatory entry is at 5pm. Average length of visit is 1 hour
- St. Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for renovations for the foreseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, tour the grounds and substitute the inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.