- Valg mellem morgen- eller eftermiddagsafgang
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Her får du noget for pengene
- Ideelt valg for familier
- Oplev fortiden på en historisk tur
Our private small group Oak Alley plantation tour begins the minute we pick you up at your hotel. Our driver will narrate your approximately one hour drive to Laura plantation covering topics such as French Quarter history and architecture, the growth of New Orleans, the impact of Hurricane Katrina and further on the basics of Louisiana bayou country and wildlife.
Upon arrival at Oak Alley plantation you be will met at the front door by a tour greeter. Beverages are available for purchase at this point including the classic southern cocktail, the mint julep. Beverages are allowed on the tour and lids are provided if you would like to bring one along.
The first portion consists of a 45 minute narrated tour of the first and second floors of the majestic mansion. The tour is made all the more interesting by the staff, who are outfitted in period correct costumes. The tour covers the history and operations of the plantation and sugar mills, the history of the families that have called Oak Alley home, and the many ups and downs of the mansion itself. The second portion of the tour is self guided, leading you through the grounds and exhibits including several replica slave cabins.
The self guided tour ends at the cafe, bar, and gift shop. Guests are invited to grab a bite and a beverage and peruse the gift shop for a bit before boarding the van for a one hour narrated drive back to the hotel.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Oak Alley Plantation
- Entrance fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide/ Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.