Save up to 16% when booking these tours together!
- Væk fra alfarvej i en 4x4
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
After pickup from your Mazatlan hotel, travel 45 minutes east to the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains for a zipline adventure at the Huana Coa Canopy Adventure. Meet your experienced zipline guides, listen to a safety orientation and get outfitted in the provided gear. Then take a Swiss army Jeep up the mountain and prepare to soar through the trees between 12 platforms on ziplines! Take in the fantastic views from your bird’s-eye vantage point.
ATV Tour and Mezcal Tasting (2 hours)
After you’re returned to Earth following your zipline tour, get ready for your next adventure: driving ATVs along jungle trails and mountains! Receive an ATV driving and safety talk from your expert guides, and then follow them across streams and through the jungle, testing your skills and enjoying the scenery along the way.
Afterward, make a quick stop in La Noria for lunch (own expense) before unwinding with a mezcal (a tequila-like liquor) factory tour and tasting at Vinata Los Osuna Distillery. Learn about the mezcal-making process from cultivation of the blue agave plants to harvest of their hefty bulbs. See the traditional method of crushing the agave bulbs where a donkey pulls a stone wheel that mashes the plant material and extracts the liquid. Then check out the modern factory’s production and distillation methods.
Next, celebrate your exciting day with some of Los Osuna’s finest mezcals, tasting as many as you like at a shaded bar outside the old ranch buildings. You can even buy some to bring home to your friends and family!
After a day of thrills and tequila, head back to Mazatlan where your guide returns you to your hotel.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Zipline in Mazatlan!
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Google and helmet (ATV)
- Distillery tour with mezcal shots
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult while on the ATV
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive an ATV
- Maximum weight is 275 pounds (124 kg)
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty
- Minimum drinking age in Mexico is 18 years
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.