- Privat tur foregår kun med din gruppe og en guide/chauffør
- Privat guide giver en mere personlig oplevelse
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
From the top of your bus, you'll see the Cathedral of Malaga, constructed between 1528 and 1782 and nicknamed La Manquita (“the One-Armed Lady”) because one of the cathedral’s two towers is unfinished. You’ll also see the Alcazaba, a well-preserved Moorish fortress built in the 11th century, and the exterior of the Picasso Museum.
Your walking tour starts with a guided visit of the interior of Gibralfaro, an ancient fortress that dates back to Phoenician times. You’ll continue walking with your guide, passing the Plaza de Toros, the Roman Theatre and the Plaza de la Merced.
After listening to your private guide’s insightful commentary, absorbing Malaga’s beauty and snapping as many photos as you can, you’ll be hungry! Your guide will lead you to two typical tapas bars to try authentic Spanish tapas. Nibble on food like Spanish omelets, sandwiches with Serrano ham and Spanish olive oil, and fresh-made chips. During the tour, your English-speaking guide will explain the traditions behind Spain's food and wine and advise you on local specialties.
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
You will have free time to explore Malaga’s pretty plazas and lush gardens.
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Private Malaga City Sightseeing Tour with Tapas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food tasting (2 tapas, 1 drink (soft drink/beer) per person)
- Entrance fee for Gibralfaro
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The guide speaks English; if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
- This private tour in Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so he/she can prepare for your private tour.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.