Save up to 13% when you book these popular tours together!
- Afhentning ved hotel inkluderet
- Valg mellem morgen- eller eftermiddagsafgang
- Sug atmosfæren til dig på en vandretur
- Alle entréer inkluderet
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning ved hotel begynder cirka 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunkt. Nøjagtigt afhentningstidspunkt oplyses ved genbekræftelse.
Tour drop-off at select Krakow hotels. You will be advised on the day of the closest drop-off point to your hotel
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Krakow Super Saver: Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip plus Private Krakow Tour by Electric Car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local guide (Wieliczka Salt Mine tour)
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach to Wieliczka
- Wieliczka Salt Mine entrance fee
- Private driver (Melex tour)
- Recorded onboard audio commentary in four languages (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- When departing from the particular hotels, customers are asked to wait for our guide at the reception, 5 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. In the case of departure from our main point – please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. The pick-up bus is not necessarily the tour bus
When you arrive, head inside with your guide and take the steps down to the three upper levels. Then, work your way through the eerie chambers that are lined with stunning shrines, sculptures and figurines, all crafted from solid salt.
Visit the showpiece Chapel of St Kinga — a subterranean church embellished with salt-hewn chandeliers and other salt-cut features. As you explore, hear from your guide how it took two men more than 30 years to carve this architectural wonder.
See the subterranean lake in the Eram Baracz chamber, and then view the mining equipment and artifacts that chart how the mine was first worked in the Middle Ages.
Afterward, ride the elevator back to the surface and return to Krakow, where your first tour ends at your hotel or the central start point.
Private Krakow Tour by Melex (1.5 Hours)In the afternoon, start with a pickup from your centrally located Krakow hotel at your chosen departure time. Meet your private driver and board your private, eco-friendly Melex — a small electric car similar to a golf kart.
Settle in and enjoy the informative audio commentary as your driver chauffeurs you around Krakow’s top attractions. The Melex is a great way to explore Krakow Old Town, as it can access areas closed to normal traffic.
In the Old Town, glide around the medieval main square, Rynek Glowny, and see the Cloth Hall, St Mary’s Church and other sights before continuing to the old city walls to see the Barbican defensive tower. Then, head into Kazimierz, the city's former Jewish neighbourhood, cruising down the old-world streets past merchants’ houses and synagogues.
Next, visit Podgorze, site of the Jewish Ghetto of World War II. Hear stories of the Holocaust and view the emotionally charged sites associated with the Nazi occupation, including Ghetto Heroes Square and Oskar Schindler’s Factory.
Afterward, return to your hotel, where your private tour ends.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.