- Tæt samvær med naturen og dyrene
- En oplevelse for livet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Baby gorilla and mum
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities and tips (optional)
- Visa fees and flight tickets
- Costs of items of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This product is subject to gorilla permit availability. We recommend booking several days before arrival for the permit to be guaranteed
At the airport, you will be introduced to your local private driver/guide and led to your hotel for acclimatization. Next morning, wake up early since you will have a 4-5 hours drive to the Nyungwe National Park.
The panoramic countryside on your way to Nyungwe via Nyanza where you will visit the Palace of the last King of Rwanda and see the King's long horned cows “Inyambo” will leave you enthraled. In the afternoon you reach the Nyungwe National Park, the last montane rainforest in East and Central Africa and a sanctuary to 13 different primate species and about 75 species of mammals. Your accommodation is FB at the Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel.
In the morning you will track the colobus monkeys and watch their acrobatic skills as they hop over the trees. Other primates including the grey-cheeked mangabeys will steal the show. In the afternoon, you will you will breathe the real feel of that preserved montane rainforest when walking on the 200 m long and 90 m high suspended canopy.
After breakfast your guide will wind up the fascinating road that goes to Kibuye. The scenery of the shores of Lake Kivu with the road hugging the shores of the lake and then vanishing up the hills is incredible. If time allows it, you will stop for lunch along the way so you can taste the brochettes (the roasted goat meat). In the afternoon, you will reach your hotel, the Cormoran Lodge (FB).
After breakfast, you may decide to relax on the beach of Lake Kivu contemplating the sun setting off over the lake or have a walk in various pathways on the shores of Lake Kivu. Those who wnat it can go for water cruising(at an extra cost). The hotel or the guide can make the necessary arrangements to that matter.
In the morning your driver take you up north to Musanze (Ruhengeri) where you will be staying at Gorilla Mountain View Lodge (FB). You will see different highlights that the countryside, the stunning scattered villages on different hills of that area and in fact you will understand why Rwanda is called “the land of one thousand hills"! In the afternoon, you will reach your hotel and you are free to relax.
After breakfast you'll make your way with your guide to the park headquarters for a briefing session on the golden monkeys you'll be tracking that day. Tracking these primates is generally easier than the gorillas, but the altitude may be challenging.
It will be another early start as you head to the park's headquarters for a briefing on the mountain gorillas and the DO's and DONT's around them. In a group of 8 people you'll be led by an experienced park ranger to a designated family of gorillas. With them, the time flies quickly and it is particularly hard to forget that hour you spend with them.
On finishing your breakfast at the hotel, it's time to go back to Kigali to catch your outbound flight.