- Tæt samvær med naturen og dyrene
- Perfekt introduktion for førstegangsbesøgende
- En oplevelse for livet
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Troop of Mountain silverback gorilla, Volcano NP
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Visa fees
- Flight tickets and insurance
- Costs of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This product is subject to gorilla permit availability. We recommend booking several days before arrival for the gorilla trekking permits to be guaranteed
Day 2 Musanze Cave and the Sacred Forest
After breakfast, your private guide takes you to the Musanze cave. This 2 Km long timeless cave with a vast entrance the size of a modern cathedral has 31 entrances is believed to have been served both as a safe haven for the King of Rwanda and his entourage as well as a safe location for top secret military operations. The major features of this cave are bat roots and the collapses which create a truly incredible arrays of colored shafts of light.
In the afternoon, you are guided to the Sacred Forest.This forest of indescribable beauty though very small is a real hidden gem of great ecological importance. In a big network of crisscrossing natural trails, you have access to various observation platforms while you walk beneath the cover of tall majestic trees.You will see many different secretive birds and colorful butterflies. The atmosphere in there is magical. All kings of Rwanda used to take bath in there for magical powers and get rid of potential bad omen. Beyond that, the legend says that the trees and other objects from the sacred forest are endowed with magical power.
Day 3 Gorilla trek and visit to the Dian Fossey Tomb
Early in the morning, all visitors meet at the park HQs for a briefing. A short while later, they are led to hike up into the rainforest to a troop of superb mountain gorillas. With an allowed one hour encounter with the gorillas, you have time to sit and observe them at very close range. Rest assured that there is no chance of missing them since each troop has its own 24-hour guard, therefore their timely location is known.
In the afternoon, you are guided to the tomb of Dian Fossey, the zoologist, primatologist and anthropologist who spent all her life taking care and advocating for the endangered mountain gorillas and was murdered by the poachers in 1985.
Day 4 Birdwatching in the Rugezi Marsh
Together with your guide and the warden of the swamp you go on a boat and start a special adventure looking for various species of birds including the rare Grauer's swamp warblers, the Papyrus gonolek and the Papyrus yellow warblers as well as many other amphibian, reptile and plant species. This relaxing boat ride allows you to observe the multitude of duck and other bird species that are found in those marshlands.
Day 5 Farewell
After a well deserved breakfast and final glances to the volcanoes, the park and the town of Musanze, you will take the south-east direction back to Kigali Airport for your outbound flight.