- Frokost inkluderet
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
Once at Charaudi, the crew will prepare the rafts, after which you will head towards the river for a safety talk and some lessons on how to use paddles. After that, you will start your rafting trip during which a number of Class I to Class III rapids are encountered (ratings are all given on the international rating scale).
Two hours down the river, at 12pm, you will encounter a beach with strange shaped boulders that resemble sculptures, and on this beach you will have lunch. An outdoor lunch by the river is always an enchanting experience. It will also give you a break from paddling, and some time to take in the scenery.
After lunch, you will continue down the river and encounter Trishuli gorge. Trishuli gorge is narrow and has very steep walls which causes the river to accelerate as it goes through it. Naturally, the rapids here are more ferocious and also more frequent.
At 3pm, the river rafting trip ends and you will be driven back to Kathmandu.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Trishuli River Rafting
- Professional Rafting Guide
- All rafting equipment including a paddle, helmet, life jacket and rafting boat
- Buffet lunch
- Transport by minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 16 years
- The rapids on the river are from Class I to Class III; Rivers are classified in six classes, from Class I (easy) to Class VI. For first timers, a Class II (or even Class III) rapid is a good place to start while still having a thrilling experience. You should always choose your class according to your own physical limitations
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.