The first settlements at Aguateca date to the Late Preclassic period (300 BC - AD 350). Aguateca sits on top of a 90 meters (300 ft) tall limestone bluff, creating a highly defensible position. This steep escarpment overlooks Petexbatun Lagoon in the Southwestern Guatemalan lowlands and is accessible by boat.
There is an extensive system of defensive walls that surrounds the city, reaching over 3 miles (4.8 km) in length. Its center consisted on the Palace Group, which was probably a royal residential compound, and the Main Plaza.
We will board the bus that will take us for 1-hour on a road with many cattle farms and communities to reach the city Sayaxche.
8:00am - Departure to Community of Syaxche to take the boat to Aguateca.
Pedro or other partner will take us for a boat ride watching crocodiles, iguanas and birds found on the Rio Pasion
10:00am - We started an ecological walk visiting the most important places in the city of Aguateca, and make a little visit to the geological fault that this wonderful site contains
1:00pm - Box Lunch at the archaeological site. Box lunch includes sandwich, apple, fries and a cookie
3:00pm - Transfer to your Hotel in Flores Island or to the Airport.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Alle flytider er cirkatider og kan blive ændret på grund af vejrmæssige forhold og vægtrestriktioner.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder inden dette tidspunkt. Du skal kontakte den lokale turarrangør for at få det nøjagtige afhentningstidspunkt bekræftet.
Gyldig fra det tidspunkt, du indløser din kupon, i det valgte tidsrum.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Aguateca Archaeological Site
- Entrance fees
- Lunch box
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.