- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Omfattende bustur
After an early morning collection from your hotel, travel inland past Pietermaritzburg and through the Natal Midlands.
Arrive at the foothills of the Southern Drakensberg and board a 4x4 vehicle. Travel up the steep and spectacular Sani Pass, up into the ‘Roof of Africa’. As you rise over the escarpment you cross over into the Mountainous Kingdom of Lesotho.
Enjoy the opportunity of visiting a traditional Basotho village and learn about the local people’s traditions and way of life. Taste some local beer and bread before having lunch at the highest pub in Africa.
Descend the Sani Pass and back into South Africa for your trip back to Durban. You will arrive back at your hotel in the early evening.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder ca. 30 – 60 minutter inden dette tidspunkt
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Blyde River Canyon
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 4x4 transport up Sani Pass
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required