On this full-day shore excursion you will Experience the magnificent scenery of the Otago Peninsula by Railway and then in the afternoon enjoy a city sightseeing tour of Dunedin. This tour also includes admission and a tour of the amazing Olveston House!
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Få det store overblik over byen
At 10.30am you will be collected and taken to the train station. You will travel by train from Dunedin through the cities picturesque harbor side suburbs, followed by views over Port Chalmers and Careys Bay, along the cliff tops overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Blue Skin Bay. Throughout this round trip journey there will be some magnificent photo opportunities. The return train journey is 1½ hours in duration.
At 2.30 following some discretionary time in central Dunedin for a late lunch and/or shopping you will be collected from the railway station and set off on a full-commentary coach tour round the outskirts of the city taking in the 'dress circle' of Dunedin's original homes of the wealthy settlers, to a lookout overlooking the city, up the world's steepest street, through the University campus, out to the Peninsula high road for spectacular harbor, rural and ocean views, lastly down to the St Clair beach esplanade before returning back to your ship at approximately 4:30pm.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Turen starter inden for gåafstand fra krydstogthavnen
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Subject to available seats on train
- Should your cruise ship timetable be indicating that you will be berthing in Dunedin (Port Chalmers) at 9.00am or later, this does not preclude you from booking these tour options.
The timetable will simply be altered to align with the cruise ships arrival time
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.