As you travel, listen as your guide explains Dubai’s transformation from fishing village to gleaming metropolis in just a few decades, and watch how the light gold sands of the desert change color, shifting first to dark browns and then to deep reds.
Then, head off-road into what’s known as the Lahbab area of desert, famous for its rolling dunes. Admire the surreal beauty of the desert and hold tight as your driver heads for the biggest slopes. Then, feel the adrenalin rush as your 4x4 ascends and skids down the sandy heights — feeling the sands slip under the wheels is a serious thrill!
Afterward, stop to take photos of the desert sunset as it casts the dunes in dusky golds and oranges, and then continue to a Bedouin-style outdoor camp nestled amid the sands.
Walk into the lamp-lit camp and enter a beautiful Bedouin tent. Sink into the cushions and enjoy an Emirati welcome of Arabic coffee and dates, and the offer of an aromatic shisha (water pipe).
Then, enjoy your choice of the complimentary activities on offer. Ride a camel, try sand boarding, get a henna tattoo — and if you wish, ride a desert buggy (additional cost) over the sands.
Later, sit down to a delicious barbecue dinner under the stars. Dig into grilled meats, salads, main courses and desserts served with sodas and mineral water, and if you wish, purchase additional drinks (own expense) from the cash bar.
During and after dinner, enjoy a host of live Arabic music and entertainments, including belly dancing and tanoura folk dances, with whirling dervish-style dancers performing eye-popping costume transformations as the spin across the floor.
When the time comes, ride back to Dubai in your 4x4 where your experience ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: During the month of Ramadan (June 6 to July 6, 2016) this activity will not include Entertainment and alcohol will not be available.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder inden dette tidspunkt. Du skal kontakte den lokale turarrangør for at få det nøjagtige afhentningstidspunkt bekræftet.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Tour With Standard Pickup
Kode: STANDARD PICKUP
Red dune desert safari with standard sharing pickup.
Tour With Private Pickup
Kode: PRIVATE PICKUP
Red dune desert safari with private pickup.
Drive along the landscapes as the desert colour changes
- 4x4 pick-up and drop off in Dubai
- Shared transport
- Private transport (if option selected)
- Dune bashing in the Lahbab Desert
- Welcome Arabic coffee and dates
- Camel ride, sand boarding, henna tattoo
- BBQ dinner (Vegetarian option available)
- Water and soft beverages (unlimited)
- Belly dance, Tanoura dance, Fire dance
- Sunset stop in the desert
- Shisha (available in different flavors)
- Photos with Arabian Falcon
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Desert buggy ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children below ages of 3 will not be allowed during Dune Bashing. Child has to be assisted by an adult and dropped at the camp during dune bashing
- Limited Henna designs are complimentary. Custom designs which takes longer time to draw will be charged additional
- Due to large number of guests, camel rides are restricted to a minimum time period within the camp premises. Additional charges apply for longer camel ride time if requested
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or neck issues
- Quad bike rentals are available at the camp site
- The standard tour is on a shared basis so pick-up times may vary
- Our camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. Additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the guests tables
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.
Anmeldt af: Susan Ø. M , september 2016
Absolut en meget fornøjelig og spændende tur i det røde ørkensand - meget anbefalelsesværdigt. Vores erfarne - og meget charmerende- chauffør Daniel viste sig også at være en aldeles glimrende guide og fotograf. Alt klappede - lige fra afhentning på hotellet til aflevering samme sted. Rigtig godt serviceniveau. En oplevelse man skal tage med, når turen går til Dubai.