- Væk fra alfarvej i en 4x4
- Middag inkluderet
Your first stop is a traditional camel farm to learn how these magnificent creatures are able to survive in the harsh desert landscape. Back in your 4x4, continue traveling across the Dubai desert and travel to the campsite.
Once you reach the desert campsite, hop on board a camel for a short ride across the desert. Next get ready for your adrenaline-rushing experience: sandboarding! Show off your balancing skills while mastering the art of surfing on sand, and race other people in your group down the dunes.
Relax in the campsite as dusk falls, and then start your evening’s entertainment! Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish, and then watch a traditional folk dance performance called tanoura. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner with soft drinks as the sun sets over the Dubai desert, and then enjoy your evening’s grand finale – a live belly-dancing performance around the campfire. Sit back and enjoy the show while smoking a shisha (Arabic water pipe), if you wish, and then travel back to the Port of Dubai.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Dubai for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Dubai Shore Excursion: Desert Safari Campsite
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
- Camel ride (approximately 5 minutes)
- Sandboarding session
- Henna tattoo
- Barbecue dinner
- Shisha (over 18s only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Rice, daal (lentil curry) and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings or military installations are not allowed
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.