Book and save 11% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Middag inkluderet
- Alle skatter, brændselsafgifter og servicegebyrer inkluderet
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. For vegan lovers, we offer a delectable vegetarian option. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Please note: You MUST call Medieval Times to schedule your show, your reservation is not confirmed until then.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas
- Two-hour show
- 4-course dinner
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tomato Bisque Soup
- Oven Roasted Chicken
- Sweet Buttered Corn
- Herb-Roasted Potato
- Garlic Bread
- Pastry of the Castle
- Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages