- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
In addition to a wonderful view over Cusco, UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sacsayhuaman boasts massive stones – measuring up to 13 feet (4 meters) tall – placed tightly together, creating a fortress-like structure. As you walk around with your guide, learn about the site's history and defensive purpose. Marvel at the way the Incans built the site so soundly, and admire the different shapes and sizes of the stones, some of which have designs of the condor, puma and snake, symbols of the three Incan worlds.
Hop back on your coach and head to Qenqo (or Kenko), where you’ll see the ancient temple of Puma and its sacrificial altar, and then continue to Puca Pucara, a site of military ruins that was once used for defense of the Inca Empire. Next visit the archaeological site of Tambomachay, where a series of aqueducts, canals and waterfalls may have been a spa resort of wealthy Incans, followed by a stop at the Temple of the Sun (Korikancha), one of the Inca’s most important temples, on top of which sits the Convent of Santo Domingo.
When your tour of Cusco’s surrounding sites is over, head back to the city, where you’ll visit its main square – the beautiful Plaza de Armas. Here you’ll see two striking churches – Cusco Cathedral (also known as the Cathedral of Santo Domingo) and the Iglesia de La Compañía de Jesus (the Church of the Society of Jesus).
Tour Cusco Cathedral with your guide, learning about its rich history and admiring its exquisite late-Gothic and Baroque architecture. See some of its renowned art, including Pintura Senor de los Temblores, the oldest surviving painting in Cusco.
You’ll then be returned to your Cusco hotel.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Cusco Super Saver: City Tour and Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman Combo Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You are not allowed to enter religious sites wearing shorts, and taking photos is forbidden in the cathedral
- On Sunday mornings, Koricancha is not open, so you will only see the outside
- Important: The entrance ticket to Sacsayhuaman is valid only for the specific tour date booked. It is non-refundable if changes to the travel date are made within less than 7 days in advance of the original tour date. A new ticket would need to be purchased (additional fee) if this happens
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.