This state park is wonderful for those who like nature. See stone formations that were formed millions of years ago and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Campos Gerais, the beautiful fields that begin close to Curitiba.
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Privat tur foregår kun med din gruppe og en guide/chauffør
Vila Velha State Park (Parque Estadual De Vila Velha) is located in Ponta Grossa, about 100 km from Curitiba. The landscapes until there are very beautiful, with rock formations, fields and farms (cattle raising and grains).
The park has three main attractions:
- Arenitos: The stone formations have curious forms, like a cup, camel, ship, Indian, bottle, among others
- Furnas: Big craters with vegetation and water inside
- Lagoa Dourada: “Golden Lagoon” has its names as its waters become a golden color by sunset.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Language is subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel