You will also have a good overview of Curitiba´s downtown area.
- Valg mellem morgen- eller eftermiddagsafgang
- Her får du noget for pengene
- Få insidertips fra en lokal
- Omfattende byrundtur
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Privat tur foregår kun med din gruppe og en guide/chauffør
- Panoramic tour in downtown: Santos Andrade Square (Guaíra Theater, UFPR historical building), Tiradentes Square, Cathedral, Rua das Flores (pedestrian area), Boca Maldita, Rua 24 Horas, Paço da Liberdade (former city hall), 19 December Square, Passeio Público (Curitiba´s first park) and Largo da Ordem (old town)
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): Its nickname is “Eye Museum” due to its modern architecture in eye-shape
- Pope´s Woods: The Polish immigration memorial has wooden houses built at the end of the 19th century that are today an open air museum, besides native woods (houses close on Monday)
- Wire Opera House: The beautiful glass and steel theatre was built in a former quarry on a lake
- Botanical Garden: The beautiful garden is one of Curitiba´s postcard
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Curitiba: Parks and Panorama
Private 4-hour city tour seeing the most visited parks and having a good panorama view of the downtown area. Language of the guide subject to availability.
Curitiba Parks and Panorama PM
Private 4-hour city tour seeing the most visited parks and having a good panorama view of the downtown area. Language of the guide subject to availability. Minimum 2 adults for booking.
- Hotel pickup (centrally located Curitiba hotels)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private tour with pick-up from centrally located hotels
- Language is subject to availability
- The museum and the houses at Pope´s Woods are closed on Monday, but as the visit is only external, it does not affect the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The visit to Wire Opera House may not occur in case of an event happening in the location