- Tag en sejltur, og se seværdighederne fra vandsiden
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Afhentning ved hotel inkluderet
- Alle skatter, brændselsafgifter og servicegebyrer inkluderet
View the Alpine Scenery through panoramic windows as the train winds its way through the stunning Waimakariri Gorge into the mighty Southern Alps and on arrival into the small alpine village of Arthur’s Pass your driver will once again meet you off the train and explore the alpine Village.
Time for lunch at the Wobbly Kea Restaurant before viewing and driving down the 440 meter long Otira Viaduct a major NZ engineering project - the viaduct is one the most earthquake prone regions in New Zealand and it has been designed to withstand seismic forces 40 percent higher than the usual maximum for such structures. In the late summer months the bright flowers of red rata (metrosideros umbellata) add to the beauty of the Otira Gorge. This tree is not found on the eastern side of the Southern Alps but blooms only in the moist western valleys, you will also encounter the NZ Kea rated as one of the most intelligent birds in the world they have very inquisitive natures and found in most South Island alpine environments.
On leaving Arthur’s Pass you will travel by road through the foothill ranges of the Southern Alps, in the basins with winter snow there are several small ski fields and with unique limestone rocks surrounding the area this is also popular for rock climbers.
We then join an exhilarating jet boat ride through the spectacular gorges of the Waimakariri River then visit a local Sheep farm with sheep shearing, a sheep mustering demonstration and a late afternoon tea.
In the late-afternoon, hop back aboard your coach for the drive back to your Christchurch hotel, where your tour will come to an end.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder inden dette tidspunkt. Du skal kontakte den lokale turarrangør for at få det nøjagtige afhentningstidspunkt bekræftet.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Jet Boat not included
Full Day Arthur's Pass Day Tour including Tranzalpine Train, Lunch at Wobbly Kea and Sheep Farm Tour with Afternoon Tea. This Tour option does not include Jet Boat Ride
Full Day Arthurs Pass Tour
Full Day Arthur's Pass Day Tour including TranzAlpine Train, Lunch, Jet boating and Sheep Farm Visit with Afternoon tea
- Tranz Alpine train journey
- Jet boat ride (if option chosen)
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.