- Tur for mindre gruppe
- Frokost inkluderet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Oplev de vilde dyr i deres naturlige miljø
When you arrive on the outskirts of a hill tribe village, embark with your guide on your 2.5-hour hike with a gradual climb past some village houses. Before long, you'll be surrounded by unspoiled jungle as you continue along the local trail, which provides the chance to encounter local members of the hill tribe going about their daily tasks. Throughout the hike, take note of the variety of vegetation and wildlife, and pass by a cabbage farm and another hill tribe village. Your guide shares information about the area and explains the customs of village life in northern Thailand.
At midday, after you've worked up quite an appetite, transfer to the zipline location for a Thai buffet lunch, or make a stop at a picturesque waterfall to enjoy a picnic lunch (your guide makes this decision based on weather conditions and other factors). Then begin your zipline tour with a safety briefing and equipment fitting. Across nine different ziplines, you'll zoom through the jungle from one tree to another, taking in the rainforest environment while enjoying the adrenaline rush. In addition to the zipline course, this activity includes two abseils, one bamboo bridge, one hill tribe ladder, one kung fu walk, one monkey bridge, one sky bridge, one spiral staircase, one zigzag walkway, and one wooden walkway.
At the end of your action-packed day, relax on the transfer back to your Chiang Mai accommodation, arriving in the evening.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder inden dette tidspunkt. Du skal kontakte den lokale turarrangør for at få det nøjagtige afhentningstidspunkt bekræftet.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Explore Northern Thailand's beautiful jungle
- Tour guide
- Water and snacks available throughout the day
- Thai picnic or buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by covered pickup truck
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must be reasonably fit and in good physical condition
- Not recommended for children 7 years and under
- Children 8 years and over must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- What to bring for hiking: day pack, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat or cap, other personal items you may require, swimsuit, and footwear such as hiking shoes, trainers, or running shoes
- What to bring for ziplining: sport outfit, a raincoat during the wet season, a fleece in cool season (December and January are chilly in the mornings and evenings)
- Drinking water is provided during the activities (hike and zipline); soft drinks available for purchase at local shops
- A note about the seasons: Best (coolest) season is October to the end of February; rainy season from June to September is lush and green; March and April are very hot and dry
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.