- Morgenmad inkluderet
- Omfattende bustur
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
Your tour includes round-trip transportation by deluxe minivan and two nights of accommodation in your choice of 3- or 4-star hotels, with daily breakfast included.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required, but this tour will run exclusively for you. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to spend more time at the tour’s highlights that interest you the most.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning ved hotel begynder cirka 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunkt. Nøjagtigt afhentningstidspunkt oplyses ved genbekræftelse.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Overnight accommodation in 3-star accommodation. Breakfast included for each overnight stay
Overnight accommodation in 4-star accommodation. Breakfast included for each overnight stay
Private Tour: 3-Day Western Cape Highlights Trip from Cape Town
- Private guide
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Entrance fees to the Cape of Good Hope
- Entrance fees to the penguin reserve in Betty's Bay
- Wine, port, cheese and chocolate tasting session
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Duiker Island cruise (approximately R50 per person)
- Shark cage diving (approximately R1450 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of two people per booking is required, but this tour will run exclusively run for you. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to spend more time at the tour’s highlights that interest you the most.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasion, overnight in Hermanus instead of Cape Agulhas
Begin with a pickup from your central Cape Town hotel, and then head off in a luxury minivan to Hout Bay, a gorgeous coastal town, roughly an hour’s drive away. With time here spent at your leisure, choose to relax and soak up the town’s timeless beauty, or perhaps take a cruise to nearby Duiker Island (own expense) to see the Cape fur seals that live there.
Next, continue to the Cape of Good Hope, passing along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive that wraps around the peninsula. On the way, stop at Cape Point, a nature reserve within Table Mountain National Park, encompassing rich flora and fauna alongside rocky cliffs. Here, take a walk along its headland to the lighthouse and see the wild waves of the Atlantic Ocean crashing against Africa’s southwestern tip.
After exploring these dramatic coastal spots on the Atlantic coast, head inland to the town of Stellenbosch, surrounded by soaring mountains, where you��ll check into your 3- or 4-star hotel. The rest of the evening is then yours to spend as you wish.
Overnight: 3-star or 4-star accommodation in Stellenbosch
Day 2: Kayamandi Township – Wine Region – Cape Agulhas (B)
After breakfast, meet your guide and set off to the Kayamandi township. With a community leader to show you around, get an insider’s view of local life and learn about the Xhosa tribe’s struggle between modernization and ancient customs.
Next, hop back in your minivan and visit some of the popular wine estates that are scattered around the Western Cape towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Sample some of the country’s most acclaimed wines and ports, pairing them with locally produced cheese and even chocolate. In Franschhoek, you’ll also enjoy free time for lunch (own expense).
Your tour then continues back down to the coast to see Cape Agulhas on the southernmost tip of Africa, where the Indian and Atlantic oceans collide. After a journey of approximately 2.5 hours, arrive at your overnight accommodation and enjoy the evening at your leisure. Overnight: 3-star or 4-star accommodation in Cape Agulhas
Day 3: Hermanus or Gansbaai – Betty's Bay – Cape Town (B)
Either rise at the crack of dawn to go shark cage diving in Gansbaai (own expense), or depart slightly later to visit the popular whale-watching town of Hermanus. Having given your guide your preference the day before, you’ll pack your belongings and head off by coach.
Visiting Hermanus? After an approximate 1.5-hour journey, you’ll have three hours to see the town independently. If you’re visiting during whale-watching season (June to November), you might be able to spot whales from land.
If an adrenaline-pumping cage-diving experience with sharks is more your thing, then you’ll set off by boat from the town of Gansbaai for a 1.5-hour cage dive with South Africa’s notorious great white sharks. All equipment is provided; all you need is your bathing suit.
Later that day, begin the journey back to Cape Town. On route, stop by the famous Betty's Bay penguin reserve to get up close and personal with a large colony of penguins in their natural habitat, before one final last stop at Clarence Drive viewpoint.
Your tour then concludes with a hotel drop-off in the evening.
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.