- Transfer i lufthavn
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
- Morgenmad inkluderet
- Privat guide giver en mere personlig oplevelse
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
Upon arrival in Cancun, you'll be transferred to your hotel (six nights in Hotel Hacienda Puerto Morelos or similar).
Day 2: Puerto Morelos
Relax at the beach. After lunch, you'll head towards Puerto Morelos to the Mexican jungle. Here you can choose between two activities: ATV-driving or snorkeling in a cenote.
Day 3: Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve
Today’s excursion takes you to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will learn about the importance of Mexico’s national protected areas and you will also have the opportunity to kayak through the wetlands, hike through the jungle and snorkel in a cenote. Afterwards you will enjoy a late lunch in Tulum at Don Cafeto.
Day 4: Chichen Itza and Ik Kil Cenote
Visit Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This excursion also includes a visit to the cenote of Ik Kil in the eco-archaeological park. Those activities will take place close to Puerto Morelos in the Mexican jungle.
Day 5: Whale Shark, Coba and Tulum
There are two options for this tour depending on the season.
- Summer dates (mid-May till mid-September): Enjoy a whale shark adventure and have the chance to swim and snorkel with these peaceful animals, the biggest fish in the world. This is an once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Winter dates (mid-September till mid-May): Visit the great historical sites of Coba and Tulum. These precious cities have had a great influence on the Yucatan Peninsula. Here you can discover the authentic Maya culture and traditions.
Depart to Xcaret (which means “small cove” in Mayan) and it is an eco-archaeological park that shows different aspects of the Maya culture and its traditions. It also has ecological importance due to its labor for the conservation and reproduction of regional flora and fauna.
Note: Admission to Xcaret provides: underground river, inlet and natural pools, beach, and Paradise River. Exhibitions: aquarium, marine turtles and manatee lagoon, bat cave, butterfly pavilion, deer shelter, jaguar den, spider monkey island, mushroom farm, orchid greenhouse, tropical jungle trail, regional wildlife farm and the scenic tower. Performances: flying men, equestrian show.
Cultural: archaeological sites, house of whispers, Mayan village and St. Francis of Assisi Chapel. At the end of the day we will bring you back to the Carmen Hacienda hotel in Puerto Morelos.
Day 7: Transfer to Cancun Airport
End of the tour. After your breakfast you will head to the Cancun Airport for your return flight home.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Chichen Itza one of the New World Seven Wonders!
- 6 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional activities in Xcaret: swimming with the dolphins, sea trek, scuba, snorkeling tour, Temascal and Tlachco dinner. These activities can be booked upon arrival at Xcaret.
- International and local flights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.