- Øjeblikkelig bekræftelse
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
- Tur for mindre gruppe
- Kom tæt på naturen og de vilde dyr
The area’s forests are known as bear country and home to the wild Carpathian brown bear. Around 5,000 of these animals are believed to live in the dense forests, hills and mountain meadows, alongside other wildlife including lynx, wild boar, wolves and deer.
As you travel, gain fascinating insights into the brown bears, hearing how they can grow to enormous sizes, with some males reaching up to 770 pounds (350 kgs). Learn about their lives in the wild, and how their sharp sense of smell is vital in ensuring their survival.
On arrival, your forest ranger will escort you to one of the numerous, specially designed bear hides in a restricted area of the forest. After a safety briefing, set off with the experienced ranger, following a wooded path to the secure and camouflaged hide.
After roughly 20 minutes, arrive at the hide and settle in to watch for bears. Stay quiet and enjoy ample time to look for these magnificent animals.
There’s around an 80% chance of sightings, and you may be lucky enough to observe everything from large males lumbering through the trees to females playing with their cubs: it's an unforgettable experience to see them roam free in their natural habitat. Snap photos and watch for other wildlife such as boar, roe and red deer, and the game birds known to live here.
When your viewing time is up, walk back through the forest accompanied by the ranger and reconvene with your driver-guide. Your experience then ends with drop-off in central Brașov.
Please note: The forest ranger accompanying you in the forest may carry a handgun for your protection in extreme situations.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Small-Group Wildlife Brown Bear Day Trip from Brasov
- Professional driver-guide
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Forest ranger escort in forest
- Food and drinks
- Photography tax if photos for professional use
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress warmly: sturdy, waterproof footwear and warm clothing recommended
- Do NOT dress in bright colors
- Do NOT use any perfume
- Do NOT bring any food with you
- Minimum booking numbers apply (2 pax). If you would like to join as 1 person please note that the price for 2 is be applicable
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.