- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
Then, board your air-conditioned minivan and hear interesting nuggets about the culinary heritage of Emilia-Romagna, of which Bologna is the capital, as you travel to a factory that makes its famous Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Head inside and watch the cheese-makers produce this legendary hard cheese, typically used to garnish pastas, risottos and salads. See how the milk is churned in huge vats and learn how the long aging process imbues Parmesan with its trademark tanginess.
Sample some differently aged varieties and then depart for Modena and one of the region’s acetaia — family-owned farmhouses — that make balsamic vinegar. Discover how this ‘black gold’ is made in wooden barrels, and after trying some variants, perhaps buy a bottle of your favorite (own expense).
Next, head for a prosciutto factory and learn the secrets behind this dry-cured ham. Find out about the lengthy curing process, and finally, sample some freshly cut slices of this succulent delicacy.
Then, drive on to the Museo Ferrari in the town of Maranello to immerse yourself in another of Italy’s iconic exports, Ferrari sports cars. A celebration of all things Ferrari, the museum tells the story of the brand with displays of vintage and contemporary models, and exhibitions charting its history and F1 honors.
Enjoy a guided tour, and if you wish, use some free time here to test drive a Ferrari car, with an instructor beside you (own expense).
Finish with a delicious 4-course lunch at a local restaurant, (see Itinerary for a sample menu), accompanied by wine and water, and followed by coffee and an after-lunch liquor. Then, return to Bologna, where your tour ends with a hotel, station or airport drop-off.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Bologna. Please be ready in the hotel lobby; please advise hotel details at time of booking under 'Special Requirements'
Train Station Pickup
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of the Starhotels Excelsior hotel on Viale Pietramellara 51 - 40121 Bologna. The hotel is located across the Piazza Medaglie d’Oro exit of the train station.
Your guide will wait for you outside the Arrivals Terminal, ground floor. Please look for the Tourist Buses Parking, which is located at the end of the taxi line.
Food and Museo Ferrari Tour
- Hotel, train station or airport pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food tastings
- Entrance to Museo Ferrari
- 4-course lunch including mineral water, a selection of local wines and coffee and liquor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible. However, the driver is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Crescentine (local fried breads) served with Parma Ham
- Homemade tortellini
- Homemade tagliatelle with meat sauce
- Homemade tortelloni with butter and sage
Beef tagliata with rosemary and olive oil
*Served with two seasonal side dishes such as salad, roast potatoes and grilled vegetables
- Selection of homemade desserts
- Coffee and a liquor
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.