- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Valg mellem morgen- eller eftermiddagsafgang
- Gratis drinks inkluderet
With your guide, spend time exploring the vineyards and touring the production plant and the cellar. Sit back and relax as you taste three wines paired with authentic Spanish tapas. You’ll also learn about wine production from the winery’s oenologists, who are experts in the science of wine making.
You’ll then return to Barcelona in the afternoon.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Please be at least 10 minutes before departure time
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery (1 hour 15 minutes)
- From March 1st: Half an hour free time at Montserrat
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- Three organic red wine tasting
- Six pieces of pà amb tomàquet (Catalan bread with rubbed tomato) topped with fresh ingredients such as cured meats, goat cheese and jam, roasted peppers, wild asparagus, and tuna fish + dessert
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- From March 1st: Free WIFI on the bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- Please note that late shows or no shows are not refunded.
- There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportation may be shared with other groups.
- From March 1st 2017 the tour is scheduled to arrive to Barcelona around 3:30 pm.
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Please check the weather the day before your tour! It can be cold and/or rainy in Montserrat.
- Note that Montserrat is a religious site – please dress accordingly.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.