- Omfattende bustur
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds and provides the mystical backdrop to the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of the Verge Moreneta (the Black Madonna), the patron saint of Catalonia. We will be able to see this famous statue of the Black Madonna from a distance.
You will be given some free time to visit the audiovisual exhibition about the history and creation of Montserrat, and a taste of typical liquors of Montserrat.
In the afternoon, start at 3:30 PM, with an arts and architecture tour of Barcelona, and the best of Gaudí.
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. He was one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
You will be taken to the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia, to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades, where vaults reach up to seventy meters high.
Next you will discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
The tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and other modernist buildings. The tour ends near the Casa Milà “la Pedrera” at c/ Provença 261-265.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Best of Gaudi Tour: Montserrat, Barcelona Artistic and Architecture Guided Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tasting of four typical liquors made by monks
- Tickets to the Espai Audio Visual Museum and Sanctuary
- Ticket to Park Güell
- Walking Tour outside Sagrada Familia
- Walking Tour Paseo de Gracia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals or services not specified
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- Tickets to casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.