- Øjeblikkelig bekræftelse
- Perfekt introduktion for førstegangsbesøgende
- Tag en sejltur, og se seværdighederne fra vandsiden
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
From one beautiful temple to another, you’ll move on to Wat Po, another temple that is integral to the Buddhist religion in Thailand. It’s home to the infamous golden reclining Buddha and is the birthplace of traditional Thai massage. This is one of the most popular things to do in Bangkok, and with our local guide to take your through the temples, you’ll hear all the secret stories and local knowledge about the place.
You’ll continue on this tour by walking down to the Chao Phraya River, or River of Kings, where you’ll board a longtail boat. The name of the river perfectly reflects this part of the tour; you’ll feel like royalty on your relaxing journey down the River of Kings! This is the reason why Bangkok is known as the ‘Venice of the East’, and you’ll explore this nickname further on this Bangkok boat tour as you glide through the network of ‘khlongs’, or canals. Many of the khlongs have been filled in over the years and converted into roads. These roads have turned into little Thai communities, and as you swoop through the waters you’ll discover insights into these little communities. This area of Bangkok feels like a world away from the busy streets and chaos, so this Bangkok canals tour is a welcome break from the bustling city centre!
Your tour will finish up as you glide back into port, from where you can continue to explore or your local guide will be happy to give you directions back to your accommodation. This tour shows you a truly unique side of the city that you won’t find on any of the other day tours in Bangkok, and it gives you the opportunity to visit both famous sights and hidden spots, exploring them through the eyes of a local.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Bangkok Grand Palace and River of Kings Canal Cruise Small-Group Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Longtail boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress standard: Dress requirements to enter the Grand Palace are very strict. Please ensure you wear dark colored pants or skirts that are ankle length and a dark colored t-shirt, shirt or blouse and covered shoes are suitable. A respectable black or white collared shirt is what the Thais wear. If you are unable to wear black you can pin a black bow tie on your arm which we can source and supply FOC to the passengers. Please note the authorities will likely deny the entire group entry if anyone is not dressed appropriately
- Closure of sites: The route of the klong (canal) tour may change depending on the water levels in individual klongs
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.