- Oplev fantastisk udsigt fra luften
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Ledes af en lokal guide
You’ll arrive at the top of the volcano around 6 am and have an hour and a half to watch the sunrise, enjoy breakfast and take pictures. After descending, you’ll arrive back to Pura Pasar Agung around 11 am and be driven back to your hotel.
The best time to climb Mount Agung is from April to October, when the weather is dry. Hiking during January and February is not advised as there can be flooding and landslides in the area. Hikers should come prepared with hiking shoes, a jacket, pants and a hand glove for the journey, which can get cold as you reach higher elevations.
At lower elevations it remains tropical but becomes distinctly cold and often very windy on the high bare rock slopes.
The best time to climb Mount Agung is in the dry season of April to October. January and February should certainly be avoided if possible due to heavy rain, possible flooding and even landslides in the area.
Mount Agung Hiking Itinerary (Approximate Hiking Time 5 Hours) :
pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali.
- 01:45 am : Arrival at Pasar Agung Temple starting point.
- 01:45 am : Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
- 06:00 am : Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07:30 am : Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
- 11:00 am : Arrival at starting point and boarding car Returning to your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by Air Conditioned Car
- Experiences local guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Karangasem Area
- Drinking water
- Walking Stick & Flashlights
What should you bring:
Hiking shoes, Jacket, Long pants, Hand glove.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
00:30 for Candidasa area
Afhentning på hotellet starter før dette tidspunkt
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Mt. Agung Tracking Denpasar
Tracking to mount Agung towering 3,142 m ASL. pick up from Denpasar, Kuta, Nusa Dua, sanur, Seminyak to Pasar Agung temple in Karangasem regency for 4 to 5 hour climbing on 1,800 m ascending
Mt. Agung Tracking Candidasa
Tracking to mount Agung towering 3,142 m ASL. pick up from Candidasa area to Pasar Agung temple in Karangasem regency for 4 to 5 hour climbing on 1,800 m ascending
Sun Rise at Mount Agung
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.