- Oplev fantastisk udsigt fra luften
- Ledes af en lokal guide
- Tur for mindre gruppe
En route stop by the Chauk provincial local markets. This is a wonderful place to explore Myanmar culture and cheap shops for souvenirs. After 30 minutes you will arrive at the Yoke Sone Kyaung Monastery, a cultural heritage site in Salay situated on the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River. The Monastery is very famous for spectacular wood cravings built in AD 1882. Also, it is the native town of the famous writer Salay U Pone Nya during the time of the Myanmar Kings. You will visit his heritage museum as well.
Then stop at the Popa Mountain resort with panoramic views of the mountain. After some refreshment head to Mount Popa that is 1518 meters high with extinct volcano from Popa Mountain. The Popa Taungkalat Shrine is the home of 37 Mahagiri Nats or aminist spirit entities, statues of which can be found at its base. To reach the top, you need to remove shoes and socks and climb the 777 steps to the summit. Along the way there re a multitude of monkeys expecting treats. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder ca. 30 – 60 minutter inden dette tidspunkt
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Mineral waters and refreshing towels
- All entrance fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, subject to availability. Please advise your preference at the time of booking